MECO is a subsidiary of 3 leading shareholders:
- EDF, one of the world largest power utilities (56.25% of the legal capital)
- SUMITOMO COPORATION, one of the biggest general trading and investment companies in Japan (28.125% of the legal capital)
- JERA, the biggest power company in Japan (15.625% of the legal capital)
MECO is preparing for hand-over in 2025 (MECO operates Phy My 2.2 under a BOT contract: After 20 years of operation, MECO will have to transfer the asset to the Vietnamese government) and implementing some improvement actions. Among main technical topics, the candidate can handle autonomously following items, depending on the duration of his internship:
- Make Technical specifications for the choice of air filters (studies have been done by previous internships); lead Call for tenders and bidding process.
- Follow-up the survey program of touch-up painting of metallic structure.
- Build Technical specification and lead the bidding process for touch-up painting program
- Prepare action plan for civil works including environment assessment.
- Build historical record folders for main equipment.
- Prepare and simulate End-of-terms Test.
- Build quality control plan for outages of 2021: GT1 HGPI and ST minor inspection.
Final year of Engineering school/university or Master degree
Be excellent in organization and team-work, with a strong sense of synthesis
Be fluent in English
Good in CAD (Solidworks, Catia, AutoCad) and good in MS Office
- Lunch when working at the power plant
- Cover letter