Ubisoft Singapore opened its doors in July 2008 and has since become the largest AAA lead studio in Southeast Asia! Our studio is home to 32 nationalities and counting, bringing key achievements in every Assassin’s Creed game since Assassin’s Creed II, and a brand new online, naval, open world IP in the works - the pirate game Skull and Bones. We are proud of our naval expertise and can’t wait to bring exhilarating and unforgettable gameplay experiences to you!
As a trainee in Game Design, you will be part of the game development team in the heart of a major AAA project, responsible for overseeing the conception and delivery of features and gameplay systems.
- Facilitate communication between designers, artists and programmers to ensure that the quality and implementation matches the intended direction
- Design assigned content in line with the project’s vision and quality standards set by the creative director and your lead designer
- Work closely with the team to ensure that the design specifications meet the quality expectations of your project
- Others as assigned
Find out more about our Singapore Studio here:
We are looking for someone who:
- Is an excellent communicator (spoken and written)
- Has solid theoretical and practical Game Design knowledge
- Has good interpersonal skills
- Is able to accept critique and has an ability to listen
- Is able to work within a multidisciplinary team
- Other documents