Bonjour! Founded in 1992, Ubisoft Paris is the group’s founding studio at the origin of iconic games such as Rayman® and the worldwide phenomenon Just Dance®. Located in the cultural capital of Paris, our 500 teams evolve in a challenging, international and convivial environment.
Within the International Communications department of Ubisoft Paris, you will join the International Events team to organize the biggest international events in which Ubisoft partakes in! Our main goal is to foster Ubisoft’s image and provide a platform for our games to shine.
- Provide operational support in the organization and execution of the international events - either external or internal
- Participate in the creation of communication tools (signage, goodies, flyers, etc)
- Work on the creation of specific brand activations (online and offline) to engage our attendees
- Join the reoccurring coordination calls and meetings with our subsidiaries and agencies
- Help in the creation of briefings for our agencies
- Conduct a trend and competition watch on international events
- Manage your own projects within the main events under the supervision of your manager
Find out more about our Paris Studio here:
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a high level of energy and passion about Videogames and Entertainment
- Has previous experience working in events management and planning
- Is proactive, have a high sense of responsibility and a meticulous attention to details
Fluency in French would be a plus.
- Other documents