#14-01 The Metropolis Tower 1
The IT Automation Intern works under the guidance of the IT Manager for Robotics Automation to assist the IT department to:
- Analyse the Booking request remarks and identify common pattern which will be used to automate booking processing.
- Analyse the large amount of data to identify common patterns which will be used to process Customer requests.
- Competent with Microsoft Office (Excel)
- (Optional but preferred : Competent in Python, Knowledge of statistics, Knowledge in text mining)
- Rational and logical thinking
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
- Proactive and team player
- Attention to details
- Results oriented
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Students will be required for Leave of Absence (LOA) if they are committing on a full-time basis.
With strong family values, the CMA CGM Group is dedicated to the growth of all its stakeholders. We own a diverse portfolio of brands and subsidiaries that take care of our customers and their cargo wherever they are in the world, door-to-door. Our brands and subsidiaries include:
- APL in Singapore
- ANL in Oceania
- CNC in the Intra-Asia market
- Containerships in Europe
- Comanav in North Africa
- Mercosul in South America
- CMA Ships for vessel and crew management (Maintenance, supplies, shipbuilding projects etc.)
- CMA Terminals & Terminal Link (Terminal construction, acquisition and operation)
- CEVA LOGISTICS