PRS (Protection Systems) Business Line
20-22 Rue Grange Dame Rose
Thales is developing a new generation of solutions to address the security market to ensure the protection of critical infrastructure protection, public sites & cities.
These solutions will be based on a Security Digital Platform which rely on the latest digital technologies to deliver a state of the art cloud architecture solution.
As a member of the team in charge of developing this platform, the candidate will contribute to the development of one of the software components included in the solution.
Depending on the skills and interests of the candidate, the following subjects could be addressed:
- Development of back-end micro services in GoLang,
- Open source solution evaluation (e.g. back-end solutions for real time dashboard, event workflow engine, AI model evaluation).
- Strong interest in latest software technologies to develop cloud native software services : kubernetes, HTTP/Rest micro services, GoLang, ReactJS, Angular 7...
- Awareness of latest trends in computer science and interest in open source solution,
- Development of modern HMI (Human Machine Interfaces) based on WebComponents.
- Cover letter
- Other documents
THALES Group is has 5 domains of activities: Aerospace, Defence & Security, Digital Identity & Security, Space, Ground Transportation.
THALES is present in Singapore since 1973, with now ~ 2100 p in 3 locations
- Changi North Rise: Aerospace, Defence, Security, Transportation, Research & Technology Lab
- Ayer Rajah Crescent: Digital Identity & Security (ex. Gemalto)
- Cross Street (Digital Factory).