3 Avenue Charles Lindbergh
Thales is a global leader in critical systems for the Aerospace, Transportation, Security, Space and Defense industries.
Two out every three planes in the world fly using Thales systems. Although the air traffic is constantly increasing, there are very few automatic solutions available. Thales ATM
(Air Traffic Management) decided to invest in innovative artificial intelligence based solutions to optimize various aspects of air traffic control.
In the ATM InnovLab you have the chance to work with Terabytes of real-world air traffic data using high performance storage and computational platforms (Nvidia DGX station) to develop revolutionary solutions to air traffic control problems. You will explore deep neural network and recurrent neural network approaches for conflict detection and resolution.
Expected activities and results of internship:
The intern will participate in the development of solutions for Air Traffic Management based
on AI. The objectives of this internship are among the following:
- Optimization of an algorithm based on Reinforcement Learning
- Re-learning if rules/rewards etc. are changed
- Development of an innovative graphical interface.
· Good knowledge of Python programming language
· Knowledge of python data science libraries: numpy, pandas, scikit-learn...
· Theoretical and practical knowledge of artificial intelligence: neural networks, deep
learning, recurrent neural networks, machine learning…
· Knowledge of at least one AI framework: keras, tensorflow,…
- Cover letter
- Other documents
THALES Group is has 5 domains of activities: Aerospace, Defence & Security, Digital Identity & Security, Space, Ground Transportation.
THALES is present in Singapore since 1973, with now ~ 2100 p in 3 locations
- Changi North Rise: Aerospace, Defence, Security, Transportation, Research & Technology Lab
- Ayer Rajah Crescent: Digital Identity & Security (ex. Gemalto)
- Cross Street (Digital Factory).