We wake up every morning with excitement, knowing that we empower billions of people to be their own canvas for self-expression. When they feel good, we feel good. It's contagious! When we create a product or experience that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we're onto something. Something that will win the hearts and minds of another billion.
That’s why we surround ourselves with other 82 000 L'Oréal driven thinkers and do-ers to spark innovation and build a true leading brand powerhouse offering Beauty for All across 36 international brands and 140 countries.
We are looking to hire a Business Development Intern for our Research & Innovation team (R&I) to navigate and scout the universe of technology developers for the most promising solutions that meet industry needs.
In a nutshell, key responsibilities of this role:
- Participate in the development of collaboration structures and business models of innovation projects
- Conduct market intelligence regarding start-ups, innovations, and venture capital investments in the APAC region
- Research on emerging technology in start-up companies pertaining to medical application and personalized beauty
- Identify opportunities and connect with potential innovation partners or start-ups
- Conduct market research, provide recommendations and assist in the drafting of proposals
- Provide administrative support to business development
- Open innovation initiatives and activities
The ideal candidate should have:
- Background and interest in technology-related fields such as Engineering, Life Sciences, Chemistry & Biomedical Sciences
- Passion for spotting new opportunities in the commercial world
- Keen interest in biomedical technology in daily life
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Results-oriented, able to take initiative and has strong follow-up skills
- Outgoing personality, high energy, strong communication skills
- Independent worker and able to deliver within tight timelines
- Other documents