We are looking for an intern to embark on a 6-month real-world working experience and be mentored throughout your journey with us. All assignments make valuable contributions to both our company and to your development as a professional in the field.
During this internship, you will be offered the opportunity to
• Be involved in the project that revolves around the video analytics for the automatic extraction of baby movement patterns features from video recordings of babies in their first month of life
• Research on literature review of existing studies and publicly available datasets on baby movements extraction from videos recordings of babies in the cradle.
• Identify suitable datasets of video recordings
• Design, implementation and testing of the model
• Conduct exploratory data analysis step aimed at summarizing types and frequencies of extracted baby movements
This is the best platform to kick-start your career in an international Fast-moving consumer goods environment, where the work you do has an impact on the lives of others!
Do you possess the following qualities?
• Undergraduates in their penultimate or final year of studies
• Overseas exchange, CCA or assumed leadership role
• Able to contribute for minimum 6 months period, 5 days a week(Jan- Jun 2020)
• Independently able to program in Python
• Knowledge on Machine/Deep Learning Algorithms
• Passion for Early Life Nutrition
A healthy body needs healthy food. And healthy food needs a healthy planet. This is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.?
For passionate people looking for autonomy and exciting career opportunities, Danone truly has something special inside!