SUEZ has been present in Southeast Asia for more than 60 years, since 1953, helping authorities and industrial clients develop tailored innovative solutions to face the region's challenges in resource management. The internal and external communication work together to share company goals, brand messages and other important information with specific audiences.
The internship will have the following objectives:
- Brainstorm with team in conceptualizing, designing of artwork graphics, editing images, execution and printing of marketing materials for exhibitions, brochures, campaign posters (including other ad-hoc design work etc.), in accordance to company’s visual guidelines.
- Assist in marketing-related activities related to events planning such as liaising with vendors in Southeast Asia for quotations and production matters (proofing prints, color proofs, mockup etc.)
- Manage and maintain image library with systematic archival of all artwork files and photos
- Support in developing beautiful power point presentations and infographics
- Support social media campaigns
The internship will have a total duration of 4 to 6 months during which several models will be assessed and integrated.
- creative flair, originality, a strong visual sense and attention to details
- strong knowledge of design software, such as Illustrator, and image-editing packages such as Photoshop, with an interest in graphics and typography.
- team player, self-motivated and proven to meet deadlines
- having good photography/videography skills is a plus
- Cover letter
- Unofficial transcript
- Recommendation letter