• Finding solutions for exciting problems or enhancement in heterogeneous domains ranging from industry, energy efficiency, mobility and building technologies - smart cities, and other relevant areas by applying methods and principles of distributed data management and data sciences such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, deep learning, computer vision, mining and pattern recognition of time-series sensor data.
• You will be creatively applying your technical know-how engineering fundamentals, scientific knowledge, systems thinking, analytical thinking, prototyping, and testing knowledge against design constraints and boundary conditions industrial design, cost, performance criteria and other design constraints to research, develop and productive mass producible solutions.
- Candidate must pursue at least a professional Bachelor/Master’s Degree in Engineering, IT & Computer Sciences or related fields
- English proficiency, French language proficiency will be added advantage.
- Savvy and passion for growing in the field for Digitalization/Technology and Solutioning
- A self-starter, ability to work independently and exercise sound business judgment, with limited supervision
- Demonstrated strong communication (verbal & written), presentation, analytical, innovative and creative skills
- Adaptive, independent and a good team player
- Good leadership, interpersonal and stakeholder engagement skills
- Driven, determined, business acumen and result oriented
With our 160,000 employees, our customers, partners and stakeholders, we are a community of Imaginative Builders, committed every day to more harmonious progress.
ENGIE South East Asia, one of the clusters under BU ENGIE Asia-Pacific, has presence in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and Philippines with total staff strength of about 2,000 people regionally. We provide a suite of key integrated solutions including energy efficiency, renewables, gas, facilities management, data centre, digital solutions, district cooling, etc to our customers including commercial, industry, cities and local authorities as well as business partners in accelerating their zero-carbon energy transitions and sustainability plan.