• Developing tools, databases, and other tracking mechanisms to support energy efficiency/energy management in sustainability project assessment and implementation
• Feasibility studies of District Cooling Networks, Client Solutions in Energy Efficiency and Management
• Possible opportunity to involve in network sizing and sizing chilled water production (energy simulation, chiller selection, pumps, cooling Towers, etc.)
• Upkeeping and updating of technical library and documentation
• You will be creatively applying your technical know-how engineering fundamentals, scientific knowledge, systems thinking, analytical thinking, prototyping, and testing knowledge against design constraints and boundary conditions industrial design, cost, performance criteria and other design constraints to research, develop and productive mass producible solutions.
- Candidate must pursue at least a professional Bachelor/Master’s Degree in Engineering, Renewable & Sustainable Engineering, Energy Management, Environmental Studies or related fields.
- English proficiency, French language proficiency will be added advantage.
- Passion for learning and growing in Energy Efficiency / Energy Management
- A self-starter, ability to work independently and exercise sound business judgment, with limited supervision
- Good organizational management skills with ability to multiple tasks within short deadlines
- Demonstrated strong communication (verbal & written), presentation, analytical, innovative and creative skills
- Adaptive, independent and a good team player
- Good leadership, interpersonal and stakeholder engagement skills
- Driven, determined, business acumen and result oriented
With our 160,000 employees, our customers, partners and stakeholders, we are a community of Imaginative Builders, committed every day to more harmonious progress.
ENGIE South East Asia, one of the clusters under BU ENGIE Asia-Pacific, has presence in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and Philippines with total staff strength of about 2,000 people regionally. We provide a suite of key integrated solutions including energy efficiency, renewables, gas, facilities management, data centre, digital solutions, district cooling, etc to our customers including commercial, industry, cities and local authorities as well as business partners in accelerating their zero-carbon energy transitions and sustainability plan.