Bonjour! Founded in 1992, Ubisoft Paris is the group’s founding studio at the origin of iconic games such as Rayman® and the worldwide phenomenon Just Dance®. Located in the cultural capital of Paris, our 500 teams evolve in a challenging, international and convivial environment.
As a member of our Digital Communications Team, you will be in charge of designing and developing a newsletter summarizing the big announcements and the newest trends within the videogame industry to more than 14,000 people!
- Keep an eye on the editorial calendar and think ahead for new articles and new subjects
- Write articles about Ubisoft’s activity and about great news within the videogame industry
- Have the chance to interview many different Ubisoft’s coworkers coming from all over the world
- Get a voice to discuss strategic moves concerning our digital communication and step up as the key representative for editorial communication questions among our teams
- Have the opportunity to work on video projects, which will then be broadcasted to our teams
Find out more about our Paris Studio here:
We are looking for someone who:
- Has outstanding writing skills both in English and in French
- Is passionate about writing, as well as Videogames and Entertainment
- Enjoys working within a multicultural and dynamic team
- Is responsive and knows how to quickly adapt to the unexpected
- Is very thorough and gives great attention to details
- Treasures an opportunity in Project Management within a Communication Team
Basic knowledge in Photoshop and/or Adobe Premiere would be a plus.
- Other documents