#14-01 The Metropolis Tower 1
The Corporate Communications Assistant works under the guidance of Head of Corporate Communications to assist the Corporate Communications team to:
- Conduct research that will contribute towards content generation which are relevant for our business to be used on internal and external platforms. This will allow intern to grow his/her knowledge of the maritime business over time.
- Support daily operations of the department, such as writing of internal stories, crafting of social media messages etc. This will expose the intern to writing compelling stories and also build up his/her knowledge of the business.
- Assist on any other ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Creative software knowledge (e.g. Adobe Creative Suite)
- Proactive and team player
- Attention to details
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of English
- A flair for writing
- Independent and resourceful
Students will be required for Leave of Absence (LOA) if they are committing on a full-time basis.
With strong family values, the CMA CGM Group is dedicated to the growth of all its stakeholders. We own a diverse portfolio of brands and subsidiaries that take care of our customers and their cargo wherever they are in the world, door-to-door. Our brands and subsidiaries include:
- APL in Singapore
- ANL in Oceania
- CNC in the Intra-Asia market
- Containerships in Europe
- Comanav in North Africa
- Mercosul in South America
- CMA Ships for vessel and crew management (Maintenance, supplies, shipbuilding projects etc.)
- CMA Terminals & Terminal Link (Terminal construction, acquisition and operation)
- CEVA LOGISTICS