Imagine New Horizons…
You will be integrated into the Life Sciences Industry in charge of the development of Health software offers.
What will your job be?
The purpose of this internship is to proactively create, document and instantiate a China access strategy for the Life Sciences group at Dassault Systèmes.
- Identification of key markets in Asia by country
- Identification of opportunities at the scale of China & sub-regions
- Identification of the different health systems and local regulations
- Instantiation of China's market access strategy
Your Key Success Factors…
Student preparing a Master’s Degree diploma, Engineering School or University
Desired specialty(s)/option(s): Strategy / Pharmacy
You want to be integrated into a high-level strategic environment that directly impacts business decisions.
Desired technical skills:
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry, acquired through an internship or dual skills, would be a plus
- Knowledge of the environment and the diversity of Asian countries would be a plus
- Writing skills in English (language of documents and final report), Mandarin would be a plus
- Written and oral communication (French and English) with distant interlocutors geographically, or in front of large audiences
Desired professional qualities:
- Autonomy, sense of initiative
- Curiosity and desire, strength of proposal
Type of contract: under internship agreement only, for a period of 6 months